LUTE is an agency that provides consultancy, branding and content-creation services to luxury-travel businesses. It was founded by journalist and consultant John O’Ceallaigh, who as Telegraph Media Group’s luxury travel editor oversaw luxury-travel content published across The Telegraph, Ultratravel magazine, Telegraph Luxury and telegraph.co.uk. LUTE’s contributors include some of the world’s foremost luxury-travel journalists and editors.
LUTE clients include Four Seasons, Raffles Hotels & Resorts, Vakkaru Maldives and Dublin Airport . LUTE is currently providing consultancy services for a number of forthcoming projects being undertaken by international hotel groups, tour operators and PR agencies. Tasks might range from advising resorts on emerging travel trends to guiding tourist boards on how to successfully lure luxury consumers in this new age of travel.
Services LUTE can provide:
- Consultancy relating to all aspects of luxury travel
- Creation of compelling campaigns, be they publicity drives or trend-setting, industry-leading services and experiences
- Competitor analysis
- Product appraisals, property reviews and mystery shopper services carried out by luxury-travel experts
- Content creation for websites, brochures, social media campaigns and other marketing material
- Assistance with developing compelling press campaigns
- Development of attention-grabbing, headline-making press releases
- Participation in and moderation of brainstorming sessions and webinars for internal and external use
In addition to overseeing operations at LUTE, John O’Ceallaigh continues to contribute on a freelance basis to publications worldwide and has written for titles such as the Financial Times, The Times, Departures, Robb Report and Wallpaper*. He regularly hosts, moderates and appears on luxury-travel panels and seminars, whether online, from his base in London or internationally. You can connect with John O’Ceallaigh via LinkedIn here, or on Instagram or Twitter.
For more information, to submit your latest industry news for consideration for publication on lute.co, or just to say hello, email email@example.com.